1126 Dynamic Seal Splice
To be used along with the (1114) Dynamic Seal during installation. The splice gets installed into the two joining ends of the seal creating a perfect seal.
- Cut the Dynamic Seal to the desired length, ensure a clean straight cut to allow the ends to be joined together later on
- Prepare the Splice by adding a light coating of Silicone RTV
- Insert the splice into each end of the Dynamic Seal, pressing the ends together to join them
- Smooth out and clean up any excessive Silicone from the joined ends
- Allow time for the Silicone to cure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.